Friday, April 30, 2010

I Got an Article Published in Knowledge Quest! Woot!

Last year, we were given a task to do a one-unit challenge. Not content to just do the task, I had to make it harder and mention to Debbie Abelock at Knowledge Quest what I was doing and did she think that might fit into one of her issues at Knowledge Quest, a journal in which I have always wanted to be published. She said yes. Then it came close to the deadline. Hmmm. I was looking at what we were doing and thinking, "No way is this what she wants!" So I sent her a pathetic email saying, "I think I should back out because essentially, I have crap to give you." She said, "No. Let me see it." Then she started to work her editing magic on it.

If you want a copy, please let me know and I will send you the pdf. I own the copyright. What you will see is chiefly good writing because of Debbie.

Creating a Curriculum Unit on Evaluation of Media," by CD McLean. Knowledge Quest Jan/Feb 2010.

No comments: