Friday, June 20, 2008

All Because of Hillary....


I'm so excited! Hillary, my friend Katie's 5th grade daughter, wants to crochet! She actually asked to be taught how to knit, but I quickly stepped in and explained how much easier and cooler crochet is. Totally cool, as in way, way cooler than knitting. 8-)


So I went out and bought Toys to Crochet by Claire Garland.

It looks super cool. combine that with Creepy Cool Crochet and man, we are smokin'. I suppose at some point I will need to buy one of those make clothes for your Barbie books as Hill did mention that was her ultimate goal. But the dolls in this Toys to Crochet are great and there are clothes to be crocheted for them. AND they have a mermaid doll. How cool is that?

I'm not sure the Beth, at 6 years old, will be able to crochet, but I'll give it a shot. It might be more my thing than hers. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: