Saturday, February 28, 2009

Agnes and the Hitman Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Agnes Crandall is having a tough day. She just accidentally killed a man trying to kidnap her bloodhound Rhett by whacking his head with her non-stick skillet. She's a chef, a food columnist and a cookbook author and apparently the object of a hit. Did I mention she had lousy luck with me. That is lousy, until the hitman showed up.



This bright and charming romance has just what you want in escapist literature: humor, romance, hot sex, great characters, and an involved plot. While wild and crazy, it all works together and meshes creating an atmosphere of nuttiness that is compulsively readable. You won't want to put it down or even eat (although the food descriptions, especially of the pecan sour cream pancakes, will have your mouth watering).



I highly recommend this fun and hearty romance.


View all my reviews.

No comments: